Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stir Crazy

"....that's all! I've just been thinking about it, now i'm thinking about fractal equations, now I'm thinking about the origin of the phrase train of thought, now I'm thinking about trains... now I'm thinking about Jello, oh I'm back to trains, choo choo"   - Sheldon (yes, I would marry him)  


Thoughts flip from one topic to another at the speed of light. So of course, I'm documenting them right here. 


1. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is undoubtedly the best chick flick of the year. So much eye candy in one movie!! It's also pretty trippy in parts ---> like the sky diving scene where they decided to play the "saare jahaan se achcha" soundtrack in the background. It's intuition, not logic!  


2. Speaking of national songs, I was watching this English film recently and as I was standing up for the national anthem I heard a girl sitting behind me say "I don't understand why they're playing the national anthem now. It's an English film, for God's sake!" ... I mean, are these people real??!


3. I've realized that I'm a very big believer of the "jinx". Whenever I think some fact of life is very important, I'm likely not to tell anyone for fear of the imminent act being jinxed. It's scary. I might stop admitting things to myself at this rate!  


4. Udaipur is a beautiful city. The rains and clouds shroud the city in this cool blanket which make it great fun to hang out! It houses one of the biggest palaces as well as one of the most vibrant small town markets! 


5 To my imaginary readers from LJ; welcome to the new improved blogspot website! :D 







2 comments:

  1. Yeh LJ LJ kya hai, yeh LJ LJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi! Posting shady poetry is for your own blog :)

    LJ is the older blog.

    ReplyDelete